Climate of Juneau, Alaska, Usa Average Weather
- Juneau, Alaska, usa, 58°22'N, 134°35'W, 7 m (23 ft)
- Juneau, Alaska has a subarctic climate that has severe winters, no dry season, with cool, short summers and strong seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Dfc).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Juneau, Alaska is close to the boreal rain forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 4.8 degrees Celsius (40.6 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1379.5 mm (54.3 in).
- If Juneau, Alaska were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 588.2 kms (365.5 miles) N
- Beaver Creek, Yt, Canada - 566.4 kms (352 miles) NW
- Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada - 316.2 kms (196.5 miles) NNW
- Whitehorse, Yt, Canada - 264.6 kms (164.4 miles) N
- Yakutat, Ak, Usa - 318.3 kms (197.8 miles) WNW
- Teslin, Yt, Canada - 226.1 kms (140.5 miles) NNE
- Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada - 381.1 kms (236.8 miles) ENE
- Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada - 695.4 kms (432.1 miles) E
- Dease Lake, Bc, Canada - 267.1 kms (166 miles) E
- Annette/ Wso Ak, Usa - 412.9 kms (256.6 miles) SSE
- Smithers, Bc, Canada - 599.7 kms (372.6 miles) SE
- Terrace, Bc, Canada - 569.3 kms (353.7 miles) SE
- Burns Lake, Bc, Canada - 690.6 kms (429.2 miles) SE
- Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada - 520.3 kms (323.3 miles) SSE
- Langara, Bc, Canada - 466.7 kms (290 miles) SSE
- Bonilla Island, Bc, Canada - 594.2 kms (369.2 miles) SSE
- Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc, Canada - 594.1 kms (369.2 miles) SSE
- Ethelda Bay, Bc, Canada - 665.8 kms (413.7 miles) SSE