| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Juneau, Alaska in November is slightly cold at 0 °C (32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2.6 °C (36.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.7 °C (27.1 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 5.3 °C (9.5 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly dry with periodic periods of snow. Some 124.7mm (4.9in) of H2O is released during an average of 20 days.
- The shortest day is 6:55 long and the longest day is 8:51 long with an average length of 7:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Juneau, Alaska November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Juneau, Alaska, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Juneau, Alaska:
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 588.2 kms (365.5 miles) N
- Beaver Creek, Yt, Canada - 566.4 kms (352 miles) NW
- Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada - 316.2 kms (196.5 miles) NNW
- Whitehorse, Yt, Canada - 264.6 kms (164.4 miles) N
- Yakutat, Ak, Usa - 318.3 kms (197.8 miles) WNW
- Teslin, Yt, Canada - 226.1 kms (140.5 miles) NNE
- Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada - 381.1 kms (236.8 miles) ENE
- Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada - 695.4 kms (432.1 miles) E
- Dease Lake, Bc, Canada - 267.1 kms (166 miles) E
- Annette/ Wso Ak, Usa - 412.9 kms (256.6 miles) SSE
- Smithers, Bc, Canada - 599.7 kms (372.6 miles) SE
- Terrace, Bc, Canada - 569.3 kms (353.7 miles) SE
- Burns Lake, Bc, Canada - 690.6 kms (429.2 miles) SE
- Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada - 520.3 kms (323.3 miles) SSE
- Langara, Bc, Canada - 466.7 kms (290 miles) SSE
- Bonilla Island, Bc, Canada - 594.2 kms (369.2 miles) SSE
- Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc, Canada - 594.1 kms (369.2 miles) SSE
- Ethelda Bay, Bc, Canada - 665.8 kms (413.7 miles) SSE